I love make “cauliflower rice” to add the different recipes. This is my take on the classic stuffed grape leaf-except this one won’t leave you feeling stuffed!
- 1 bunch swiss chard, collards greens or other sturdy large green leaf
- 1 head cauliflower
- chopped parsley
- chopped mint
- scalllions diced
- ½ cup capers
- zest of 1 lemon
- salt and pepper to taste
- Chop cauliflower into small florets and process in food processor until “rice like” consistency is achieved. Alternately grate cauliflower on large side of a box grater.
- In a bowl combine cauliflower “rice” with other ingredients. Adjust seasoning to taste.
- Fold 1 swiss chard leaf in half. Cut out large center vein. Repeat process with all of the chard.
- Roll approx 2 T of cauliflower rice mix inside each chard leaf. Seal edge with a little water is necessary.